« All Events
2022 ASLH Conference: The Johnson Program for First Book Authors (American Bar Foundation) (Thursday, November 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Convener: Reuel Schiller, University of California Hastings (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brooke Depenbusch, University of Illinois, Springfield (email@example.com) General Relief and the Politics of Precarity in the Shadow of the Welfare State, 1935-1978.
- Myisha S. Eatmon, Harvard University (firstname.lastname@example.org) Litigating in Black and White: Black Legal Culture, White Violence, Jim Crow, and Their Legacies.
- Maeve Glass, Columbia University, School of Law (email@example.com) Water Ground: The Making of an American Union, 1631 to 1860.
- Timo McGregor, Yale University, MacMillan Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) Controlling Cosmopolitans: Mobility and Political Community in the Dutch Atlantic, 1621-1688.
- Raha Rafii, University of Exeter, Institute for Arab and Islamic Studies (email@example.com) Imagining the Islamic Judge: The Legal Genre of Adab al-Qāḍī.