The Islamic Law Blog publishes weekly roundups to keep our followers abreast of the latest news, developments and scholarship relating to Islamic law.
To that end, we offer five weekly roundups:
(1) Islam and Data Science Roundup: a list of scholarship, surveys, statistical studies, and other material that employ data science on any matter pertaining to Islam and Islamic law.
(2) Field Guide to Islamic Law Online: a weekly list introducing two online resources of Islamic law, ranging from e-archives to e-libraries, from digitized personal collections to online depositories of first and secondary sources on Islamic law.
(3) Weekend Scholarship Roundup: a list of newly-published scholarship on all subjects relating to Islamic law, ranging from books and articles to shorter opinion pieces and other audio-visual mediums.
(4) Islamic Law in the News Roundup: a summary of developments in Islamic law from across the globe.
(5) COVID-19 and Islamic Law Roundup: a list of recent COVID-19-related developments in Muslim-majority countries and among Islamic communities. Related to this particular roundup is our Mapping COVID-19 Fatwās project, which compiles and discusses various Islamic legal opinions issued all across the globe on the pandemic and how Muslims ought to conduct themselves in the fight against it.