- This event has passed.
Annual Meeting: American Society for Legal History, November 5-6, 2021
November 5, 2021 @ 8:00 am - November 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
From the organizers:
REGISTER TODAY FOR ASLH 2021
Dear ASLH members,
Registration is now open for the Society’s 2021 annual meeting, which will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on November 5-6, 2021.
In addition to registering for our annual meeting, you can also begin booking hotel rooms at our conference venue, the InterContinental New Orleans, for just $189/night. Since the ASLH commits to filling a minimum number of rooms and faces heavy penalties if we fall short, we want to strongly encourage you to consider booking at the conference hotel rather than choosing alternatives.
As you make plans to join us, a few additional points of information:
- ASLH cannot offer registration refunds after October 14, 2021.
- Attendance at the annual luncheon is included in the price of the meeting.
- Only one registration at a time is permitted. If you wish to register a guest, you will need to register your guest independently.
- In registering for the conference you agree to conform to AHA standards for professional conduct adopted by the ASLH.
- Rooms can be booked at the conference rate until October 14, 2021.
- At the annual meeting, the ASLH pledges to follow CDC-recommended pandemic protocols in place as of November 2021. Requirements for participant conduct (for example, regarding social distancing and mask wearing) will be communicated to registrants in October 2021 and in on-site registration materials.
We look forward to seeing you in the Big Easy this fall!
Lauren Benton, ASLH President
Michael Willrich, ASLH President-Elect
David Tanenhaus, ASLH Treasurer
Anne Twitty, ASLH Secretary