Paul Lee focuses on the United Arab Emirates for SHARIAsource. Most recently, Lee completed a research project on Islamic finance and securities regulation in the Dubai International Financial Centre as the recipient of the Cravath International Fellowship and the Harvard Islamic Legal Studies Program Student Travel Grant. Prior to that, he worked with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Committee on Capital Markets Regulation. Paul graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2015 and is now at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
- Commentary :: The US, the UK, and the Model of Competitive Equality
- Commentary :: Malaysia and the Centralized Model of Islamic Finance Regulation
- Commentary :: The Dubai International Financial Centre and a Systems-Based Model for the Regulation of Islamic Finance
- Commentary :: The Comparative Costs and Benefits of Models of Islamic Finance Regulation
- Commentary :: New Trends in Regulating Risk in Islamic Finance