Sharon Tai is the Deputy Editor at the Program in Islamic Law and for the SHARIAsource Portal. Prior to joining PIL, she worked at the American Chamber of Commerce in Amman, Jordan. Her research interests are in constitutional law, Islamic law, and digital tools for legal research. She received a BA from Wellesley College.
- Interview :: The Social-Legal Implications of Islamic Law with Nadia Marzouki, Author of Islam: An American Religion
- Rational Actors in Sharīʿa?: An Interview with Professor Anver Emon
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Islamic Studies Program: Methods in Islamic Studies Workshop
- Middle East Eye: Fear of Sharia: Harvard project aims to shed light on Islamic law
- IN SUMMARY:: Using Corpus Analysis to Study Media Discourse
- The Anatomy of SHARIAsource: An Interview with Research Editor Sharon Tai