Thank you, Sohaira Siddiqui, for joining us as the guest blog editor throughout July. In case you missed any of her blog posts, here they are:
- The Birth of Anglo-Muhammadan Law in India
- Anglo-Muhammadan Law and “Justice, Equity and Good Conscience”
- Anglo-Muhammadan Law and “Justice, Equity and Good Conscience” Continued
- Overturning Islamic Law: Right of Guardianship of a Minor
- Shifting Tides in the Application of Islamic Law: Muslim Judges on Colonial Pages
- A Few Concluding Remarks on Anglo-Muhammadan Law
Thank you! Follow Professor Siddiqui’s scholarly work on her Academia page.