Skip to content
- Thousands flock to Turkey‘s Hagia Sophia for the first Muslim Friday prayers amidst COVID-19 pandemic.
- A sheep shortage in Senegal impacts this year’s Eid al-Adha festivities.
- Ken Chitwood, postdoctoral fellow at the Free University of Berlin, discusses the history behind Eid and the impacts of coronavirus on the two festivals this year.
- Muslims across the United States share how they celebrated Eid al-Adha this year.
- Scholars, including Professor Adnan Zulfiqar of Rutgers Law School and editor at SHARIAsource, predict a spirituality surge in our future due to COVID-19.
- Iran‘s Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei calls for Muslim unity in the face of coronavirus during this year’s hajj message.